Northern Trusts tax advantaged equity team will work with you to develop a customized, flexible, tax-efficient solution.
Northern Trust seeks to provide customized risk-efficient, cost-effective market exposure and strong after-tax investment returns through an in-depth understanding of our taxable clients complex investment and tax objectives.
- Provides a similar pre-tax return to your chosen equity benchmark.
- Seeks to maximize long-term after-tax total returns through active tax management, capital gain or loss realization, aggressive transaction cost management and proprietary risk management.
- Is applied to over 30 different custom, domestic and international benchmarks, including both ADR and local shares.
- Designed to offer a flexible, consultative program to meet your investment and tax needs that can be dynamically adjusted to changes in your tax situation.
- Emphasizes ongoing communication between you and our experienced tax advantaged equity portfolio management team.
Our Investment Process
Customized and flexible tax-advantaged programs are designed to meet your unique long-term investment objectives.
- Listen.Your dedicated portfolio management team works with you to integrate your specific goals into your tax advantaged equity portfolio.
- Trade.Regular trading is conducted to consider portfolio objectives, wash sale rules, and transaction cost minimization.
- Communicate. Our team will regularly communicate with you to ensure investment objectives are met and determine if modifications to the process need to be made.
Why Northern Trust for Tax Advantaged Equity?
- Twenty years of success providing global, tax-managed market exposure to our clients.
- A dedicated portfolio management team with an average of 12 years of financial industry experience.
- Customized and flexible tax-advantaged equity programs designed to meet your unique investment objectives.
- Regular communication from initial account set-up and ongoing portfolio management.
|Click here to email this page|
Read our Business Continuity Notice